
I'm soooooo eyeing on this camera.
I WANT A DSLR!!! (this time i'm right, right? =P)
I WANT A CANON DSLR!!!
I get so envious whenever i see someone carrying such a pretty device.
I wanna capture every beautiful and amazing moment around me,
because photography is magic that makes a moment last forever.
(:
however, i've just gotten a samsung dual-screen camera.
OUR camera.
i should be satisfied.
the canon shall only be my target, if all else fails.
XD
.
so happy to know that my supervisor is Dr. Raj!
looking forward to going back to rss in july now!
:D
.
missing you already, even though you're still near.
hope you and your family will have a wonderful trip!
bring more photos back!!!
and come home safely!
xoxo
(:
will be preoccupying myself with my Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus book.
hope i don't get so addicted that by the time you come back, i've already finished reading!
heehee.
*loves*
-feL*
No comments:
Post a Comment